Military Honor Military Honor

Metal Gear... no, it can't be!

Definitely a Metal Gear Solid 3 remix... but it sounds per-tay good. However, the beat goes a bit too slow for the background music, and the gunshots got really annoying after... the third one...

Still, it deserves some credit. It definitely works.

Ametsuyu Ametsuyu

Great adaptation

Good job. This is one of my favorite songs from Elfen Lied, and I'm glad to see someone get this right/not another Lilium mix (although I love that one, too).

Looking forward to more; keep up the good work.

Black Pursuit Black Pursuit

Ridge Racer...ish

This sounded quite a bit like something out of Ridge Racer (not that that's bad; I like the music from Ridge Racer!). It was very fast, epic, and I really enjoyed it.

So now for the reward... I was thinking a trophy... filled with a soup. You pick. ^^

~GymMasterAlex

_-=[The Maestro's Requiem]=-_ _-=[The Maestro's Requiem]=-_

Hm. . .

Hate to see you go, but we all go somewhere eventually. Destiny is a matter of choice, not chance. I hope you find your path. Great piece, I wish you'd stick around for more.

MaestroSorrow responds:

I will be back to check up some of the people here, leave some reviews etc. I am glad you enjoyed the piece, thanks for the review ^^.

Winning The War Winning The War

Wow... (Speechless)

This... is great. I love it. The combination of piano with the low strings was nearly flawless. Great work. Keep it up!