How to Get a Free Balloon How to Get a Free Balloon

Wow, one of the legends is back. Can't really say I'm too impressed with this one, but I suppose it takes a bit to get back in the saddle. Needless to say, it's good to see that you're back-ish.

Derp and the Walrus: Ep 1 Derp and the Walrus: Ep 1

Well.

Still wondering how the hat left Derp's head. I'm guessing it had something to do with magnets.

"Get A God" #1 "Get A God" #1

A Christian agrees

Seriously, I don't see why people think that you can't do the right thing because you aren't religious. This is a real problem that bothers me, especially being told such things by fellow churchgoers.

Getting more toward the point, loved it. Short, and to the point. Well played.

Who Gives A Sith Who Gives A Sith

Boring as hell...

Did you ACTUALLY think this was supposed to be FUNNY?! DarthWraak was right, you need to put a lot more effort into humor.

PhroggStudios responds:

aw its great

R.I.P. Pingo R.I.P. Pingo

Uh... okay...

I don't get it. The music ws good though...

That-Is-Bull responds:

Metroid Parody part 2 Metroid Parody part 2

No more? Aww... ='(

It's too bad you won't be making any more... I really enjoyed both of the Metroid Parody movies... If you ever find it in you, make the 3rd one! I'm sure a lot of ppl would like it! ^_^

Metroid Parody part 1 Metroid Parody part 1

Great!

It's good to see the ol' Metroid sprites again, especially in a funny flash! Kraid was just HILARIOUS! Now, onto Pt. 2! ;D

Toy Story Cinemargh Toy Story Cinemargh

Funny stuff

That kept me laughing for hours! Keep up the funny stuff!

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

3000 sprites?!

You made over 3000 sprites just for that?! WOW. That was THE BEST sprite movie I've ever seen. I highly recommend this to all of the Matrix fans out there, and even fans of the Mario games would enjoy this! Awesome job, man. I'm looking forward to your next animation!

Metroid Confusion: Part 2 Metroid Confusion: Part 2

*Hysterical Laughter*

Holy freakin' crap! That one just broke my funny bone! I especially loved the "Whalers on the Moon" part. I'm a big fan of Futurama, and seeing that in a Metroid flash really made me go wild. Keep up the good work!